I have decided to fullfill OUR unfullfilled dream of having a family. Many will think but why now? This is the time you should enjoy your lives. The list of "why" is already understood. But I say, life cannot be enjoyed with longing for the dream. Family is the dream. This is what permeates our minds.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
The Dream of YOU Equals THREE
Today YOU are 7 weeks. I knew you would exist, but I did not know that YOU would not be alone. There are three of YOU. You three will grow together and I will do all I can to nuture you and love you as I prepare to bring you into this world. Your Daddy stood above me yesterday at our appointment to hear your heart beats for the very first time. We waitied to hear the words, "there are three" and we did!
Dreams do come TRUE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment